Thread: Arcade Area
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 12:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

SPOILER!!: Remy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
Ash’s comment and lack of guilt confirmed that it probably was a revenge thing after all. She was waiting for an apology but it did not seem like that was coming. HMPTHHH… okay. “Well, at least I don’t have to feel bad about when we first met anymore.” Remy smoothed her hair down as if it had been ruffled. In fact it had been quite messy the whole time.

Eventually Remy just shrugged it off coolly. “You can laugh if you want.” She didn’t CARE. “Besides it’s a natural reaction to jump like that because, you know…” Of course Ash knew. “Never know what dangers lie here.” One minute you were enjoying your school year and the next you find out your bread has been POISONED.

I’m just about to play Exploding Snap. Wanna play?”

Was Remy expecting an apology? Ash didn’t see any reason to apologize for putting the universe back in balance, but she would certainly say sorry if it would prevent a fight. Pick and choose your battles. She was supposed to be learning that. She wasn’t very good at it, but this possible battle would almost mean nothing. Almost.

She shrugged. Everything seemed fine. “I wouldn’t want you to feel bad regardless of whether or not I succeeded in scaring you. In all honesty, I just saw an opportunity and took it.” If that was the wrong thing to do, Now was the time for Remy to speak up.

“Relax. I’m not gonna laugh. I was just making a point about sneaking up on people.” And she seemed to have succeeded somewhat, judging by Remy’s sudden defensiveness. “If it makes you feel better, I was kinda relying on you being a little on edge. This is Hogwarts. It would be foolish if you weren’t even a little scared.” True. Ash was pretending to be a ghost, but there were always REAL evil ghosts out there. Those weren’t something to mess with.

“Sure I’ll play exploding snap. How do you play?” She smirked. Did it involve EXPLOSIONS? Ash was trying to be more mature this year, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t have fun. Not at all.