Thread: Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 07:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
wednesday
Slytherin
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Olive (Ollie) Burke
Second Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post

Ash shrugged, as if the question didn’t matter. However, she clearly thought about it before answering. “Father, Megan Olivia, and my bodyguards talked me into going and that was correct of them. It’s not my favorite thing to do, but it’s helpful. So it’s going pretty well, I’d say... I feel a lot better.” That was kinda all she was going to say about the subject. She hoped Ollie would pick up on that and not make it awkward by apologizing or asking for more information.

She raised an eyebrow. “You’re afraid that the house elves will yell at you?” She had never seen a house elf yell before. Had Ollie? “I think you’ll be fine. Nobody’s yelling at me for sitting here when I’m staying out of the way. Just don’t be mean to them or anything.” That last part was mostly because it would make Ash upset, although she would love to see a house elf hex a student somehow. That would be pretty cool to watch.

This time, she raised both eyebrows. This statement was even stranger than admitting to being afraid of house elves. “How come your father put you on lockdown?” Those words didn’t really make sense in her head. Father? Lockdown??? Her father wouldn’t dare. She had to remind herself that her father was probably the polar opposite of Ollie’s. No, she didn’t care about pasta. Everyone could make pasta. Even Ash(who simply called for Alex whenever she needed food) could make pasta. She cared about Ollie, who was her friend.
She was happy to hear that Ash thought therapy was helping. Though, she couldn’t help but wonder what Ash said. But she defiantly picked up on Ash’s want to move on from the topic. “Megan Olivia is a weird name… Is it all her first name or does she liked to be called her first and middle name at the same time, because if she’s one of those people, they’re kinda weird.” She hoped she ended the topic on a good note.

Ollie wouldn’t dare be mean to castle staff. She might end up getting detention and then that would cause the house to lose points and she didn’t want to be the one to do that. House-elves where castle staff right? She wasn’t really sure to be honest. “Well I wasn’t sure since I was going to be making stuff…”But they seemed pretty much to themselves. She started to think of what foods she could make in here all the time. Not that the castle food was bad… but she did like her own food better.

Well it didn’t really seem like her plan to distract with pasta worked. “It really isn’t a big deal.” Or Ollie wasn’t trying to make it a big deal. “We just got into a fight when I first got home and then he wouldn’t let me go do anything for the summer or I wouldn’t get to come back to school.” As bad as she wanted to stick it to him and go off anyway. She knew her father stuck to his word so it was staying at home all summer for her.