Thread: Food Court: Buffet Alcove
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 04:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post

Anytime now. Wow. Such anticipation! Peggy almost wondered why the man was still working, but it was none of her business. Maybe he didn't like waiting and needed a distraction. Maybe the "any time" was an exaggeration. Regardless, there were too many unknowns here for her to make any sort of judgment or question his choices. She couldn’t really relate, after all. She continued smiling.

"Oceanus Zunther. It has been a pleasure to meet you," she said kindly, rearranging some of the food on her plate. "I suppose now I know who to speak to about Doxies if Aurora has her hands full."

Food satisfactorily arranged on her plate, she topped off her coffee and inclined her head (her hands were full) toward Oceanus. "Have a good day," she said as she made her way off.
Perhaps anytime now wasn't the best choice of words but the words were already spoken. And really, who knew for sure? Stella was having twins and they were told by the Healer that they could be a little early and that was normal. So technically, anytime now was right if they babies decided they wanted to arrive early. This thought made him want to panic but where would the logic be in that? Someone had to keep calm, keep a level head and continue to work. Having twins was costly.

Ocean returned the polite smile. "Of course. Should you every have any trouble with them, come find me." It was his job after all and he took it very seriously.

"You too." He nodded his head slightly as he watched her leave before returning his full attention onto his own plate of food and coffee.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote