Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 03:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeJenn View Post
The library was probably Maya's favorite place in the entire castle. Being able to tutor in it only made it that much better. The Slytherin was always quite cheerful when it came to teaching others. And so, Maya Nam entered the library, hair tied up high in a ponytail and arms filled with books and parchment, as she went to meet with Apollo.

She glanced around the library and resisted the urge to go between all the stacks. Instead, she headed towards the tables, spotting Apollo already there by the fireplace. Oh? She was used to being the first one there and this caught her a bit off guard. Still, she turned slightly in his direction and took a seat at the armchair across from him. "Hi Apollo," she greeted, placing the books carefully on the table to avoid a loud thump. "Ready for some tutoring?" she asked, her eyes sparkling with excitement.
Was he focused on the fireplace and not on any surrounding people? Absolutely. Which is why, had the slytherin not greeted him, he likely would have not noticed her presence. There was something mesmerizing about watching the flickering flames, and also worthy of procrastination. But she had greeted him, and thus the Gryffindor turned his gaze toward her which wasn't difficult as she opted to sit across from him.

"Hey Maya. Oh, is that what we're doing here?" He glanced back at the fire briefly before back to her. "I thought we'd maybe start with some pyrotechnics. Although, you can't roast marshmallows or cook anything on this fire, so I'm not sure how useful studying it would be." That and he was pretty sure Professor Euka would frown upon food consumption in the library. And it would probably be the fault of Slytherin again if Gryffindor lost anymore gemstones.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake