Thread: Accidents & Catastrophes: Employee Break Room
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 01:17 AM   #16 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

A fear so deep and powerful welled up inside of him at the thought of stepping foot inside of St. Mungo's. He hadn't stepped foot in that place since his late wife (rest her soul) died. He couldn't stomach it and as much as he liked Jane, only Sachin or his daughter or one of his parents being admitted would be enough to get him to go back into the hospital. "No, I'll.. ummm..." he let go of Jane's hand, placing it down on the table again with a soft pat. He felt awkward and uneasy as if he was letting his friend down. "She was worried about a potion. I should go find Flamsteed." He announced to no one in particular.

He took a step back so the Healer could do his thing and turned to Jake. Yes, he had caught the look from the MLE head. They were likely thinking the same thing. He glanced Ms. Grimm's way, but she seemed to be functioning well enough. "I can also stop by Mr. Youngbird's office," his tone implied an 'unless you wanted to send Ms. Grimm.' "Is there anything else you need Mr. Upstead?" His fellow department head, of course knew how to get a hold of him if he did.