Thread: Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2021, 11:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
wednesday
Slytherin
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Olive (Ollie) Burke
Second Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post

Ash shrugged, taking a few more mouthfuls of her food before speaking. "I'm alright. Much better than last year, I think. I went to therapy finally. I somehow have another brother and a stepmother called Megan Olivia? I went to that cool festival in Diagon Alley when I was here on a work trip. Did you see that? It was super fun!" She smiled and waved Ollie closer, then whispered in her ear. "My bodyguard hit every single snitch he aimed for in the zap-a-snitch booth." She didn't specify WHICH bodyguard or what their blood status was and she was whispering to make herself harder to hear, but the story was too cool not to share. She sat on an empty counter again. "I saw you out there and you left before you got any food. Food is important, you know." She looked at Ollie expectantly, looking for an explanation. Well? She also had another question. "How was your summer?" She raised an eyebrow. Ollie was a younger student. It was Ash's duty to make sure she was alright. Just like it was her duty to make sure she had lunch.
Therapy? Wasn't that something divorced women and people who almost died went to? Well maybe it was fit for Ash then. From what Ollie had heard, Ash had almost died before. "How is therapy going?" Maybe that wasn't a good question to ask someone in therapy. Ollie figured that if she was talking about it in therapy, she wouldn't want to talk about it outside of therapy. She mentally face-palmed. She laughed at Ash's summer story. She didn't even know about the festival, but oh would she have liked to go. She needed to get away next summer and actually do something fun for once.

Of course she knew food was important. Was this new information to Ash? She laughed. " I was going to cook, but I was nervous the house-elves would yell at me for being in the way." Though now she wasn't that interested in the food as she was involved in the conversation now. "My summer was pretty boring. My dad had me on lockdown so I had plenty's of time to read and learn new recipes to try... like all kinds of pasta!" She didn't really want to dwell on the actual summer part since it was honestly kinda depressing and definitely boring to hear about. Maybe pasta would distract Ash from asking anymore about it.