Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2021, 07:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Dusty as ever.

That was Claudine’s thought as she surveyed the spare office. Still, it was perfect for that afternoon’s task, and all that was needed to be done was to clean the room a bit. Thank goodness for magic. With a muttered incantation here and another there, soon the air was cleaner than it was originally. This was a good thing for she had no idea if her younger friend who would be soon joining her was allergic to dust.

Speaking of...

He should be there shortly. Claudine checked her watch out of habit rather than out of impatience. It was a good afternoon to be of help to a curious youngster.
It was kind of ironic that Claudine had chosen the spare office to use as a practice ground. Had she known that this was one of his favourite locations next to the library? It was also kind of funny how it had been two Slytherin's who had helped him out with magic in here.

He was late for their meeting though so the second year was dashing up the stairs to get to the sixth floor and as he approached the door he SLAMMED it open. The door crashing against the wall as he entered.

"I'm not late you're early" was the first thing he said instead of 'sorry i'm late'. He placed his backpack against the wall and looked around. "I see the house-elves have put themselves useful and finally dusted this room"