Thread: Mysteries: Death Chamber
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2021, 09:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
Helios Sunrider
Hufflepuff

DoM
Puffskein

Ministry RPG Name:
Damian Pendragon
Mysteries

Not sure if the chocolate was having any effect on Jane, seeing her try it at least gave his mood a slight push in the right direction. "I'd like to think they would read them." Damian said hopefully. "Sometimes, at night, when I have the chamber to myself I play my guitar for them. My first published paper was about how ghosts react to music. I figure it's worth a shot, and to be quite honest. the acoustics are pretty great in here." He added with a small smile, harkening back to his first time in this chamber.

"I know it'd be a practice in futility to try and convince you to go home and get some rest. So, perhaps I could talk you into hitting the break room for some coffee, and a little time away from your experiment? Can't have you running yourself ragged. Anything happens to you, who is going to have my back?" They were complete opposites. Night and Day. Life and Death. Through these differences, and the importance of their work, a fierce loyalty was forged. Jane's professionalism and work ethic were two things Damian severely lacked, but deeply respected.