Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2021, 05:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSnapesGirl View Post
After making sure her dear Guinevere was settled in her office, Rosalie entered the Great Hall, making her way up to the dais. She took quick note of her daughter sitting at the Gryffindor table, pointedly keeping her back facing her, and an amused smile crossed Rosalie's face. Hopefully Sera would get used to the idea of her working here, but it would take time, she was sure.

Regardless, Rosalie was looking forward to the coming year. And so her focus turned to her colleagues already seated at the table. "Good evening, everyone." They each received a warm smile as she passed by, finally taking her seat beside Javier.

"How are you tonight, Javier?" she asked.
...and so it begins. Javier forced himself to put on a pleasant smile to Rosalie, who took a seat next to him, and shrugged. "Can't complain," he replied. He truly couldn't - even if small talk was required, he was still eating his dinner at the STAFF TABLE at Hogwarts. It felt like a dream. Nothing ever went right for Javier, and part of him still couldn't believe he'd actually done it and gotten the job.

As Trent sat down and informed them that the Board would be there in the morning, Javi blinked for a second. OH. Right. That project. It was...nice, but didn't directly affect him so, it was hardly a blip on his radar to be honest.

"Excited to be here?" he asked Rosalie, deciding to just play into the small talk and get it over with.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid