Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2021, 06:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Was Winston Kojo Robinson ready to teach in the private high school wizarding sector? Absolutely not. While his background had been in the university education, there was something alluring Scotland and what he could offer it. That and he could wear sweaters many more days than he could in Australia. And the fact that Monique had received a job offer she could not refuse (or would be foolish to do so), which meant taking their daughter with her. Really, all the cards - or numbers - just seemed to be pointing for him to take the Arithmancy post at Hogwarts. And why not? It had a good reputation and was building itself back stronger after the neo alliance takeover. So why was he nervous? Because it was in his nature to be nervous for any big life decisions.

He was marveled immediately by the grandiose nature of the great hall, even though he'd been in the castle exactly two other times before - once, for his interview and the second to move in - and it took the man a minute to acquaint himself and move his body towards the dais that he'd been instructed to sit at. He smiled anxiously at the two already seated, whose names he had forgotten from their staff meeting already. "Evening... evening... Winston Robinson," he nodded, taking his seat, and pushed his glasses up out of nervous habit. And another habit took over, which was the small tapping of fingers on the table. "So uh... You've been teaching here long?" he asked casually, to Neva mostly since she was closer to him.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake