Thread: Food Court: Buffet Alcove
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2021, 11:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Waddles

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eulalia Walles (#F48037)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Why must there be such a variety to choose from? Normally he would love this but this morning he just couldn't figure out what it was that he wanted to eat. Seeing the women go for some fresh fruits first he thought that might be a good idea to start with at least. Following suit he scooped some fruit onto his plate leaving room for eggs, bacon and toast. All of which came next when he got to it.

An empty nester? He couldn't quite sympathize with her there. "I'm not really sure what that's like.. I'm about to become a father in a few weeks." Life for him was going to become hectic and he knew it.

"Department of Magical Creatures. Pest Control," Ocean replied with a light grin. "What about you?" He never minded learning about what others did in the Ministry.
Yes, this was quite enough food for her. She needed to be up and about all day today, arranging sports and games, as one does. She didn't want a heavy breakfast slowing her down.

About to be a father? Peggy awwed quietly before regaining her composure. "Ah, congratulations," she said with a bit of an awkward smile. "Me? Oh, I'm...Games and Sports. Peggy Laplace, at your service," she added with a slight nod. Perhaps he had heard of her, if he followed wizard chess back in her heyday.

"I must add, you folks in pest control do a fine job--I haven't seen a doxy in ages!"