View Single Post
Old 08-29-2021, 06:44 PM   #16 (permalink)
AlwaysSnapesGirl

St Mungos Mod
Potterdom Mod

DMLE & DoM
Aethonan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Heliotrope Ainsley
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
A. Lydia Clarke
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Benvolio Selwyn
Mysteries

x7 x1
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Even though Jasper had told her NOT to bring anything, Lisa Nam was not going to show up empty handed to her friend’s birthday party. She had already mailed him the gift (via owl, of course) but she thought it’d be nice to bring som sweets over to the party. It was something she had overheard her eldest cousin scolding Noah about when he was headed over to Aboli’s house.

Chin-hae always knew manners. Of course, he was right.

And Lisa didn’t want to get scolded for arriving empty handed so she headed to Sugarplums. She figured this would be a dual purpose visit- the first to get a gift for the Botros’ and the second to restock her stash.

She began by checking out all the candy locations, trying to figure out what exactly to purchase for Jasper. It was a shame that she didn’t remember his favourite candy. She pouted but that pout was soon replaced by a wide grin when she saw Ivy up ahead.

Pan!!” she cried and rushed over to her friend, ignoring the other customers that she almost tripped over with her excitement. She did yell a Sorry behind her. “How’s your summer? Got any good recommendations on sweets?
It was funny how used to playing the role she was that Ivy didn't even hesitate to look around when "Pan" was called. She grinned upon seeing Lisa hurrying toward her. "Tootles! Hi!" She did still really enjoy using those names.

"Mine's been pretty good. How's yours?" She did recall Lisa being a little hesitant and wary about the summer coming up, but it looked like she might be having a good one, hopefully even better than she'd expected. "Oh, well, I've always really liked the sugar quills. Buuut I guess it depends on what you like best in sweets." Though most were pretty good, of course, but everyone had their preferences.

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger
AlwaysSnapesGirl is offline   Reply With Quote