Thread: Scamander Zoo
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2021, 10:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
That would be where they may have differed a little. Lia wouldn't have had a clue on how to even come close to explaining how people became friends because in her eyes, most everyone was her friend. That's just simply how it was. Something as simple as a smile in her direction could mean friendship. It was the type of girl she was. A people person. Usually.

Lia was more than happy to lead Evan around the zoo. Especially when he reacted in the bestest way possible to what she had just told him. The brightest of smiles tugged at her lips as she mimicked him, plopping herself down on the ground near him.

"Right?" She giggled smiling over at him. How can anyone not like this place? Getting to play with all of the creatures was the best. "This has always been one of my favorite spots in the entire zoo. When I was younger my I used to come here with my sister.. she would go do her rounds with the creatures and I would just sit in here for hours."
That was something he envied about her. The ease in which she seemed to be able to connect with people. It was such a confusing struggle to him. But even with the small green eyed monster on his shoulder, he also admired the ability. She was one of those people who people just really liked. Tad was a lucky guy.

Once he'd plopped, and she had as well, it didn't seem to be long at all until a niffler was sniffing around - closer and closer. And probably eying Evan's watch in the process, which definitely had a little shine to it. He didn't think the creature would be able to get it off, and even if he did... it was no skin of the Nam's teeth. So instead he just put his arm out farther, letting the streaming sunlight hit it and reflect just enough to draw even more attention from the niffler.

"That sounds like the best. Did you come to work with your sister often?" If Noah worked in a place like this, Evan would have requested to go with him for work EVERY day.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is online now   Reply With Quote