Thread: Food Court: Buffet Alcove
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2021, 03:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Remembering she was the head of games and sports... and therefore maybe possibly should set an example of healthy eating occasionally... Peggy decided she really was going to skip the cinnamon buns today. No sweet breads for her.

She nodded to the man, then finally started scooping some various fruit on her plate. "Yes, it's different than my normal breakfast fare," she agreed as she settled for a nice variety of berries, a few slices of melons, and nearly an entire peach. "I'm an empty nester, so I don't usually have quite this much variety to choose from." This was true whether she was having fruit for breakfast, lunch, or dessert. She usually only had one or two types of fruit at a time.

"What department do you work in?" she asked curiously as she moved on to nab a slice of toast. She usually wasn't one for small talk, but she had food and she had coffee and this fellow seemed friendly enough.
Why must there be such a variety to choose from? Normally he would love this but this morning he just couldn't figure out what it was that he wanted to eat. Seeing the women go for some fresh fruits first he thought that might be a good idea to start with at least. Following suit he scooped some fruit onto his plate leaving room for eggs, bacon and toast. All of which came next when he got to it.

An empty nester? He couldn't quite sympathize with her there. "I'm not really sure what that's like.. I'm about to become a father in a few weeks." Life for him was going to become hectic and he knew it.

"Department of Magical Creatures. Pest Control," Ocean replied with a light grin. "What about you?" He never minded learning about what others did in the Ministry.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote