View Single Post
Old 08-21-2021, 04:31 AM   #24 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Default *pretend I quoted XD … phone post*
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

MAGENTA! would have been good. Lisa liked magenta. She nodded in agreement and then her eyes widened when Remy just volunteered to go up. The Ravenclaw froze and just looked at the brave Gryffindor. What… why…. Why were they volunteering? She didn’t know why… but it probably would be FUN because Remy was fun. So Lisa would go with the punches and decided not to question going up and volunteering any further.

It was nice that Remy didn’t complain about either V or Daniel because she had a few friends who didn’t like either one of them. So Lisa appreciated the simple comment about how comical it would be. She flashed a warm smile at Remy when the Gryffindor mentioned that they didn’t need any help because they were awesome. Lisa nodded affirmatively. “We are awesome and waaay cooler.” She’d still ask Claudine for help though. Claudine was smaaaaart.

I mentioned it to Jasper, Alfie, Lia, AND Serena,” she beamed. Lisa knew for a FACT that Jasper, Lia, and Alfie would let Remy sit with them. Serena probably would too but Lisa wasn’t sure how well Serena and Remy knew each other. “Dont worry. Havent told Scarlett yet… we won’t get chastised for our flowers.” She stuck her tongue out jokingly at that comment. Hehe. She’d tease Scarlett about that one day… Sure Lisa had been salty in the moment but Scarlett was watching out for the roses. “I should mention it to Atlas and Aries but I haven’t seen them yet… Maybe you could go with one of them?” They were both housemates of Remy’s so Lisa imagined they probably (or hopefully) got along well. Lisa LOVED seeing her friends happy and excited because it made her HAPPY and EXCITED! So when Remy excitedly agreed to come try out, Lisa couldn’t help but clap her hands enthusiastically. She stopped clapping after Remy had mentioned the school thing, of course.

Yeah… the play was an experience but.. the rehearsals were good! And no one got hurt. Serena saved the day!” Lisa knew she’d be safe anywhere with Serena around. The Slytherin had her back. Lisa just hoped to be as good as her friend one day to return the favour. “I understand why you wouldn’t want to….” Lisa would still audition nevertheless. She wasn’t going to let anything come between her and the STAGE. Even crazy Healers, candles, BREAD, and bruises!

Her questions were to gain intel. Lisa liked learning information. It was an asset. One that could be valued and traded Oh! Her sister was going to be a Healer too! “NO WAY! My brother wants to be a Healer too! He’s one year younger than she is. Noah’s his name. He’s going off to school this year. Took a gap year to travel but brought back plenty of gifts for me.” Maybe their siblings could be friends!!!! Like Minjae and Noah. If Anjya and Noah were friends, then they could have their older siblings drive them for get togethers and more! And they would t be upset about it because they’d be hanging out with their friend too. Brilliant? Brilliant. Lisa was quite chuffed with herself.

I’m looking forward to it!” she beamed because guitar sounded awesome and then suddenly…. Someone was pointing at them. The lady was pointing at them. Lisa looked quickly to Remy to see if they would bow out. When it became clear that they weren’t (which was quick because Lisa knew how quickly her friend had volunteered), she sighed and took her friend’s hand and stepped forward. “Reporting for duty, uh… ma’am!