Thread: Food Court: Buffet Alcove
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2021, 11:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Waddles

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Third Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Oceanus returned the light smile with one of his own. Normally he wasn't at all fussy when it came to food. Truth be told, the young man was a 'if it's on my plate I'm most likely going to eat it' type of guy. There really wasn't all that much he wouldn't eat.

Gentle blue eyes glanced over the different trays of available food choices. "I can see why, I don't come in here often for breakfast so I'm not used to all these options myself." He could see where it could be a bit overwhelming. Would he look terrible if he took a tiny bit of several things? Sampling wasn't a bad thing, now was it?
Remembering she was the head of games and sports... and therefore maybe possibly should set an example of healthy eating occasionally... Peggy decided she really was going to skip the cinnamon buns today. No sweet breads for her.

She nodded to the man, then finally started scooping some various fruit on her plate. "Yes, it's different than my normal breakfast fare," she agreed as she settled for a nice variety of berries, a few slices of melons, and nearly an entire peach. "I'm an empty nester, so I don't usually have quite this much variety to choose from." This was true whether she was having fruit for breakfast, lunch, or dessert. She usually only had one or two types of fruit at a time.

"What department do you work in?" she asked curiously as she moved on to nab a slice of toast. She usually wasn't one for small talk, but she had food and she had coffee and this fellow seemed friendly enough.