Thread: Ministry: 2105 Quidditch Awards Banquet
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2021, 08:50 PM   #33 (permalink)
oh its Erik ok

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux

x2 x7
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Well now things were getting busier and Theo was even beginning to see some familiar faces like for one the, always loud and always quick to point out anything to do with his hair, Zoryn was here. He quickly moved his hands to his hair to straight it out because ruffles were the devil.

"My hair says hello Zoryn and asks for a restraining order"

His head went to right to Falcon wonderboy which for who knows what reason. Theo was surprised was here. He earned it but still surprising. And another member of the team was here. Nice Nice. Rylee was here.

"Oh you know. in over my head and everything but so far no regrets. Even had to hire a nanny and i still feel like i get no sleep"
He did get to witness some fun with Anna. Hi Anna and Zoryn. "Anyway Hi Anna. Hows life been treating you?" Oh speech time....ok its your standard basic speech and he though it was great...yada yada Kestrels win ok moving on...WAIT WAIT A SECOND THEY WON SOMETHING...the award for fewest fouls....that was not nearly as cool as least number of goals but he guessed its something. He turned to look at Zoryn in shock...as a trophy drifted on over for him to take.

Guess you could say Cameron was the reason why this happened since he cant think of any other reason.

Wild.

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.