Thread: Ministry: 2105 Quidditch Awards Banquet
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2021, 12:16 AM   #32 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
Default Not my best post sorry!
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Text Cut: The Boyfriend and the Girlfriend finally meet – dun dun dunnnnn…..
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
The Coordinator had already dived into his own plate when Kalen directed the conversation on him. He quickly swallowed a mouthful of food then waved a hand airily. “Oh, don’t you bother with my boyfriend here. Pushing papers isn’t all that important.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
"You might want to constantly remind her of that." She said casually yet smirking, leaning over his shoulder and gesturing towards Zoryn as if she was trying to say that just to Kalen, but really, her volume was loud enough for all the table to hear. Woopsie?

Teehee.

"Hey, Rylee and Theo! Nice to see you! And you too, Zoryn." Truthfully. Anna actually didn't have hard feelings towards the crazy woman.

”Must you –“ Kalen started to say in regards to Brody's boyfriend comment just as Anna’s hand landed on his shoulder. Simultaneously Anna was loudly stage-whispering in his ear about Chosen. Oh right… Anna’s mortal enemy or whatnot. He tried very hard to keep out of things like that…well, truthfully, it was more like Kalen forgot about things like that. After all, he really didn’t have enemies. Or nemesises (nemeses?). Or whatever you wanted to call them. He usually got along with people.

But that really wasn’t on his mind because dear Harry Potter – had Anna heard Brody? What was she going to do if she did? Or worse, what was she going to do to Brody? Kalen was going to burst a blood vessel with how red his face was. All he could think was he should have stayed home. Or brought along a calming draft…because yes, Anna could easily beat him (and probably Brody) up if she wanted to. The thought made him fidget in his seat.

Text Cut: Rylee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
"Thank you. It means that we're a great team and we play our best together." That's what she thought anyhow. Either way she was going to keep up the hard work and make sure she continued to give it her all as Seeker for their team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
”HA! That can’t be right,” she blurted out the words before she had a chance to stop herself. This was Cameroni’s influence, wasn’t it? In fact, Z was in such a state of shock that she hadn’t even noticed former high school teammate Max Carden #4 (Józef) slip into the banquet hall.

She did hear Anna’s snide remark though. Unfortunately. ”Oh, I didn’t know children were allowed to—Oh, Anna! Almost didn’t recognize you. My bad." She punctated her words with an innocent smile. Super charming.

You know who did have hard feelings? Zoryn.

”I agree Rylee, Kalen said trying to remain civil AND also move the conversation along before Anna could latch onto the boyfriend comment and tear him a new on. If only he had his mother’s abilities to remain calm and level headed. Instead, he was quickly getting flustered and when he got flustered, he got quiet. He glanced up at Anna and then back to Brody, uncertain if he should say something to Chosen who was being a bit snappish. Anna, he decided after a moment’s deliberation, was capable of fighting her own battles. And if she wasn’t, well, she had started this one with her teasing.

”Anna – this is Brody. I know you two haven’t met yet,” Not for Kalen’s lack of trying mind you. And like the last time he introduced Anna to a friend, he left off the title of 'girlfriend.' Not because he was dense and didn't think of it, but rather because Brody knew who Anna was (in theory) and Anna knew of Brody. Kalen wasn't exactly a well of secrets. ”Brody, can you please pass the butter?” he asked because he didn't know what else to do besides eat. And well, Anna loved her food. ”Anna, pull up a seat and join us.”