View Single Post
Old 08-19-2021, 05:58 PM   #21 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

SPOILER!!: “sorry this is late!”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
FWOOPERS were pretty. Lisa wanted a pink one. "Maybe we'll see a MAGENTA Fwooper! That'd be so cool!" she added loudly before realising that Pippa Weatherbee was already explaining things. OOPS! Lisa covered her mouth and became quiet, leaning in to hear her friend's whispers. She did GASP! when she saw the Jarvey and listened to it speak. A giggle escaped her lips. Jarvey's were funny and this one was funnier than what she expected. Maybe she ought to get V a jarvey to help her against mean people. And then maybe she could get Daniel one too so the Jarvey's could bicker instead of those two. "Imagine V and Daniel with Jarvey's in Muggle Studies. How funny would that be?" she giggled again. Hehehe. She'd pay to see that.

Lisa nodded when Remy mentioned that they were about to become SECOND YEARS. "It'll be nice not to be treated so much so like babies... but I'll miss the free help. Do you think older students help second years as much as first years?" she genuinely asked her friend. It may be a good fact to keep in mind of when and how to selectively ask for help. She was certain that Claudine would help her again because she was Claudine. And same thing went for Noah Mordaunt. Honestly all the older kids were fairly nice.

The Ravenclaw did pick up on Remy's strange facial expression. Lisa couldn't tell what emotion she wore on her face exactly but it wasn't super happy.... or so she interpreted it that way. She beamed when Remy said Chip was her favourite. "Much better than Belle, huh?" she added, feeling much happier about her role. Her dream role was to play either Belle or Lumiere. Because Lumiere was fun but Belle was pretty cool too but she'd have to be taller and prettier to be here.... She got excited again when Remy said she wanted to see her play. "You should come! It's in two weeks. AND we have more auditions so you should audition for the next show too. It'd be fun to do it together." She would have LOVED to have her friend in rehearsals now but if Remy auditioned for the NEXT SHOW then they could be STARS together.

Ohhh her sister was home too? "Nice! That must be loads of fun. How old is your sister again? Is she at Uni?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. She was having trouble recalling Remy's sister in her mind and thus wanted to clarify. SHE THEN GASPED - not at the jarvey - but at the fact Remy was learning how to play guitar. THAT WAS SO COOL. Lisa thought that was the coolest thing EVER. "REMY! That's awesome. I wanna hear you play. What song are you learning? Can I make song requests when we're back at school?" she asked.

Her eyes widened at the thought, “It better be magenta!” Magenta was PINK, she felt proud for know that fact. Suddenly every picture that she had ever seen of a Fwooper WAS magenta. Remy quietened again when Pippa moved on to the next creature - Ravens! It was a lot of information, but she was here for it, and then suddenly she was asking for a volunteer and her hand shot up faster than it ever had before. I’LL DO IT.” Hopefully she’d let Lisa come up too, because she had no doubt in her mind that her friend would want to join her..

She smiled at Lisa’s comment about V and Daniel, although she was a little unaware of their situation and dynamic, since having not really spoken to Daniel and having a kinda weird friendship with V. “I’d love to see that.” She said. Remy hadn’t really thought about whether older students would be less likely to help them. Remy made an all-knowing face. “We don’t need them, Lees, we’re awesome.” In all fairness, she had gotten through her first year without anyone’s help.

Yeah? I’d love to come!” Remy thought about who she could ask to sit with her in the audience, as she’d be scared to arrive to a new place alone. Probably wouldn’t be allowed to either. “Is there anyone else we know that’d be there?” Maybe Lisa had asked other friends to come see. Her face lit up like it was Christmas (which is in 128 days IRL, just saying) when Lisa mentioned there’d be more auditions this summer. “Oh definitely!!! I’m looking for more acting gigs since I’m not sure about auditioning next term at school.” Because of how awful the plays events had been.

Woah - all the questions!!

Anjya is 20, and she’s currently training to become a healer. Cool, right?” Remy admired her big sis very much. Lisa’s excitement was contagious, mostly because Remy loved to discuss herself and what she was up to. She BEAMEDDDDD. “I mean, I’m not very good right now. It takes years to learn and I only just got it when I came home - it was a late birthday present.” For some context there.

But once I’m really good I’ll show you!! And I can even teach you!

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing