Thread: Ministry: 2105 Quidditch Awards Banquet
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2021, 10:38 PM   #30 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

No offense, but Zoryn kind of wished that Kalen did choke on his tongue. Not because she was a proponent of violence (debatable), but because she thought it would be VERY funny if he did. Everyone here looked like they could use a good laugh (or seventeen). This place was far too stuffy. Like a pair of stale knickers, honestly. ”Of course it is,” she offered Brody a dazzling smile in reply. ”Nice to meet you too. My wife, Faith, will be here soon, I’ll have to introduce you two.” Emphasis on wife because (a) she loved flaunting and (b) she wanted Brody and Kalen to know they were in a safe space here. Among friends. ”I’ll leave you lovebirds to it.” There was a glass of firewhisky calling her name though Kalen looked like he needed it more than anyone else.

Besides, Rylee had her attention now and Zoryn was nothing if not a giver. ”Ugh, I hate routine, don’t you?” Redundancy is truly SUCH a travesty. ”Oh, you know, just working on my books, no biggie.” Totally a biggie. Not that she was writing it herself, but ghostwriting was suuuuuper exhausting too. Sometimes you just want to vacation in Cancun. Zor would have gone into more detail, but that one lady (Peggy, who Zoryn totally recognized as her fan from the Wizarding War - they say imitation is the HIGHEST form of flattery) was giving some speech now.

Blah. Blah. Blah. Words and stuff. Could she, like, do this at two times speed or something? Like, no offense, but Zoryn wasn’t interested in whatever the Kestrels and Magpies had—OMG. THEY WON! THEY WON! THE FALCONS WON!!!!!!!!!! TAYO, DID YOU HEAR THAT THEY WON AN AWARD FOR—

………. Fewest fouls?

”HA! That can’t be right,” she blurted out the words before she had a chance to stop herself. This was Cameroni’s influence, wasn’t it? In fact, Z was in such a state of shock that she hadn’t even noticed former high school teammate Max Carden #4 (Józef) slip into the banquet hall.

She did hear Anna’s snide remakr though. Unfortunately. ”Oh, I didn’t know children were allowed to—Oh, Anna! Almost didn’t recognize you. My bad." She punctated her words with an innocent smile. Super charming.

You know who did have hard feelings? Zoryn.

You are Lemon!