View Single Post
Old 08-15-2021, 07:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
She had spent at least 10 minutes just gawking at the creatures before turning her attention to the people around the booth. People watching was really fun, although she always displayed a resting and some would say judgemental expression whenever she did it. Wait… was that…?

IT WAS LISA.

Remy hadn’t seen Lisa since summer started, so the big hug greeting was completely necessary. “Lisa! Fancy seeing you here!” They hadn’t planned to meet each other today but they absolutely were going to hang out now. Breaking from the hug, Remy looked back to the cute creatures. “Of course, they are having feeding and grooming demonstrations today.” Was Lisa as enthusiastic about touching these cuties like she was?

Ahhhh, I’ve missed you!! What have you done so far this summer? I…” she started to go into details about her own summer but decided it would be rude to ask and then go straight into talking about herself. Working on being less self centred here. “I wanna hear all about it.” Remy grinned wide.
This was the best day YET!!

She wore the biggest smile was on her lips as she hugged her friend. She wasn't letting go for a bit too, okay? She rocked the hug left to right with excitement before stepping back from the hug. It was so GOOD to see her. "It's so nice to see you here! That's what I heard. I really enjoyed the Creature Sanctuary at school. Unfortunately I couldn't bring Pascal with me today." She looked around, wondering if she could get a sneak preview of the creatures they'd get to pet. "What creature do you want to pet the most today?"

When she heard that Remy missed her, Lisa's smile grew. It was NICE to be MISSED and NEEDED. "I've missed you too. I was DREADING being at home. Not like dreading dreading, y'know, but sad not to be around you, Serena, Jasper, and V... And Daniel too... I miss Hogwarts but love being home too." Now what had Lisa been up to this summer? Well apart from spending time with the family, theatre camp, and growing a few inches... there hadn't been much. She still needed to hang out with Jasper and her friends. Maybe they ought to have a summer pool party or something?

"I haven't been doing much except my theatre summer camp in our local village... and then spending time with family. We're performing Beauty and the Beast and I'm playing CHIP!" She was excited for it but can't help that she was starting to wonder if she was being type cast as the adorable kid because of her height. "It's nice to have my eldest brother at home again. I missed him when I was at school. What about you? What have you been up to? I wanna hear ALL about it too!"