Thread: Ministry: 2105 Quidditch Awards Banquet
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2021, 10:42 PM   #27 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Default Józef Kowalski, Caerphilly Catapults Keeper
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Although usually loud and extremely gregarious, tonight Józef was a little muted. A mid-season transfer hadn't exactly given him the most time to get ingratiated with many players from other teams, and a part of him still felt like a fan.

Which he was NOT. He was the Caerphilly Catapults Keeper! Merlin's underpants!

Obviously, his easy smile was in place, and his extremely laid back attitude sCREAMED that he belonged. At least, that's what it was trying to scream. They wouldn't be able to tell he was nervous, right? No way.

Except Candi, of course, sat in the chair next to him - she would definitely be able to tell, but as his stylist and friend he didn't mind that so much. In fact, he couldn't think of anyone else he would rather have brought to this event. Well, maybe there was one person, but that was a person who probably wouldn't have wanted to come and it would have been weird if he'd asked them and BESIDES it would have ended up awkward, really.

But things couldn't have been less awkward than they were with Candi, because she practically glowed in these kind of situations and made him look even BETTER than he made himself. She really was a gem.

And she looked really hot, too.

"We should go mingle," he said to her, as the speech finished. Whilst not making any effort to move from his seat.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽