View Single Post
Old 08-12-2021, 09:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Gunnar 'ole buddy 'ole pal
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

It was an early end of the day, early enough most were likely just heading to another level to continue working. Not him. This was it for him. The thing with part time was, he no longer really felt like he worked here. No sooner had he gotten here, it was always time to leave and save for the aurors and hit wizards who came and left, he seemed to always be the only one leaving at this hour. It created the sort of gap he couldn't readily ignore and the streets of London, empty as they tended to be this time of day only made it more apparent.

With a heavy sigh, Kodee entered the empty lift that opened for him. Back to that place, the organised activities, the people milling around because there was nowhere else to be.

Always such a joy.

He supposed the alternative was no better, under the circumstances, but it didn't make him any happier about the whole thing.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline   Reply With Quote