Thread: Atrium: Gift Shop & Merchandise
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2021, 02:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Brody never minded where he winded up meeting old friends. Or well, anyone for that reason. Awkward situations amused him for the most parts. In any case, this situation wasn’t an awkward one and Brody found himself being thrilled to see Ethan. How long had it been since they last saw each other?

Two years? Just two years?

“Is it just me or does it seem longer than that?” Brody had gotten so caught up on making a career for himself that he’d practically lost touch with the handful of friends that he had made from Hogwarts. He shook his head. “Not much at present. For now it’s me mainly drowning in files and paperwork.” And university work. The young man perked up. “That’s interesting.” He grinned a bit, remembering the Quidditch game they had had along with a few others a few summers ago. “I think that’s going to be the right fit for you.” Brody shifted from one foot to the other as the conversation turned on him as the topic. “Not bad,” he replied casually. “I’ve been mainly working on myself… you know, university, language lessons…hey, how’s it going with Nora? You guys still a thing?”
And this was where they differed, since well, Ethan found awkward situations to be exactly that ... awkward. Weird. Reconnecting with people that he wasn't sure he'd see after graduation, but if the orientation had proven anything it was that there were A LOT of Hogwarts graduates who chose the route of Ministry Employment.

He nodded his head, "Sorta yea... guess it does seem longer, and yet not really much time at all." He chuckled quietly at the paperwork comment. "Guess that's what they have us youngins doing... working on paperwork until we can prove ourselves. I'm actually working on a university degree myself... which i started before work here. Basically surviving on pepperup potions," he chuckled again. "Languages, huh? What ya learning?" Made him think he should probably learn Portuguese or Spanish. "Oh yea. We're actually engaged. Which uh ... if we have a wedding..." he paused momentarily, making a mental note to talk more with Nora about planning things, "Do you think you'd want to be my best man?" He had no brothers, after all, and Brody was as good a friend as any, even if they'd lost touch for a few years. "What about you? Any new romances?"

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote