Thread: Ministry: 2105 Quidditch Awards Banquet
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2021, 12:23 PM   #25 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

A lot of things happened at once. Brody, instead of correcting Chosen, laughed and then agreed with her. ”Ahhh…” He opened his mouth to speak as he turned towards Anna’s table and was cut off by Rylee ’s hello. ”Helll…..llloo….” he said instinctively. Golly, he had no idea so many people recognized him outside of his costume! Had he really done that good of a job to warrant noticed from everyone? He turned back to Chosen to correct her but as he opened his mouth an important person started talking. Looking very much like a fish, he glanced over at Brody. Why was he smiling like that? Did he have something in his teeth? He ran his tongue across his front teeth (fighting every urge to stick his finger in his mouth and check) as he turned his attention to the speeches.

”Well, I think you all did smashing,” Kalen said turning to Rylee. ”I think there’s something to be said about having a clean season. No dirty pool. You all don’t need to play like that to win.” He reached over into Brody’s space for a roll, forgetting for a moment that he was at a fancy dinner and he should have asked him to pass them. He bumped shoulders with Brody and muttered a soft apology.. It was clear that the time for correcting who Brody was had passed and so he let it go. ”But I do think that if you folk vary your strength training and maybe add some more speed drills to your off-season training you could –“ he realized he was slipping into Sports Medi-wizard mode. ”Ah...sorry. I’m sure the trainers and Medi-witches have all gone over this with you guys.” He wasn’t sure how many people at the table knew he was only working as Giant Chicken to pay his way through Med-school.

Brody!” he exclaimed in an attempt to move the conversation along. ”How has work been? Tell us what’s going internationally? Brody works in International Cooperation…big important job.”