Thread: Mysteries: Entry Chamber
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2021, 08:37 AM   #7 (permalink)
Helios Sunrider
Hufflepuff

DoM
Puffskein

Ministry RPG Name:
Damian Pendragon
Mysteries

"Wow...That's quite the question. And I haven't had my morning tea." He said, his eyes darting to the cup in her hand with a smile. "People used to call Enchanted Armor, Living Armor, before it became commonly known that the suits were not actually alive. They merely followed command parameters that were set at their creation."

Damian took her giggling as a sign that her mood was improving. "It's entirely possible that the department is making conscious decisions about where it's sending people. Could be some spirit inhabiting this place. Some former employee perhaps? Or, it is as equally possible, that the magical craftsmanship of the department is so complex that it's nearly indistinguishable from sentience." Casually tossing his cane into the air, it landed upright next to him.

"Quite the mystery, isn't it? Not one I think we'll ever solve. So, let's just hope the department cooperates with us, and it never hurts to say 'please'."Whew. With his pontificating at an end, it was up to Dottie now.