View Single Post
Old 08-06-2021, 11:41 PM   #21 (permalink)
AlwaysSnapesGirl

St Mungos Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

MO & DMLE
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ezra Hensley
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Florence Schultz
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Amstern
Minister's Office

x7 x1
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
She bit her lip, looking up to Ivy, as the older girl talked. Looking over the edge always DID make things worse. “Yeah… I don’t think I’d be able to do the flying thing you do in the play. That’s brave.” Ivy seemed really brave and smart. Lisa was a fan and looked up to her and Misa greatly. “How do you do it?

That was a great question. Why. Why didn’t she want to go home? “It’s not like I don’t want to see family… I don’t want to leave Hogwarts over the summer and not see my new friends. It’s been really nice being here and figuring things out. We had a football game, a play, and lots of homework… there was also drama between Daniel and V squabbling but that’s them. They always squabble… it’ll be weird to be in a new routine and back home… I love my family but what if our friends move on? Will it be the same when we come back next year?
That word brave...it was always a surprise whenever someone said they thought she was. A surprise partly because it understandably didn't happen that often and partly because Ivy didn't consider herself particularly brave either. And there were many reasons for that, none of which she would be dredging up in her mind here. But still...it was an interesting and weird feeling.

"I dunno. I've been flying on a broom since I was little, so I guess I never really developed a fear of heights." It was just something she was used to, so it translated pretty easily to the flying in the play. "So I'm not sure how brave that makes me. I think it's a lot more brave the way you don't let your fear hold you back in Flying class and how you keep trying."

Listening to Lisa's explanation, it made more sense now why she was hesitant about going home. "I can't promise things will be the exact same, at least not everything. But," she continued, wrapping an arm around her friend's shoulders, "I don't think your friends will move on, not when they've got an awesome friend like you." There was...always the possibility of people transferring, like how Misa was thinking about leaving. Ivy was still hoping to change her mind, but even then, she was certain Misa wouldn't forget Lisa and would write to her. "They're going to miss you over the holidays too, and probably invite you to hangout at their home or in Diagon Alley. And then they'll be so excited to see you again once September rolls back around."

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger