View Single Post
Old 08-06-2021, 01:39 AM   #12 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAlice View Post
Violet was so preoccupied looking up in the sky that she hadn't even noticed another student approaching her, but she turned when she heard another girl's voice. It was a first year--Lisa Nam, wasn't it? Violet thought she may have done an exercise with her in class that year, though she was having trouble remembering things lately.

"Oh, Mack is just my pet magpie. It's short for Machiavelli. My first year here I had him inside with me, but later I found out you're only supposed to have cats, rats, toads, and owls in the castle, so I had to leave him out here. But he tends to get into trouble when I leave him alone, and I haven't checked up on him in a while."

Violet took another quick glance up to see if her wandering pet had showed up, but no sign of him, so she turned her attention back to Lisa. "How about yourself? Do you have a pet here, too, or were you just coming down here to look at the creatures?"
Oh,” she said when it made sense. Mack was a magpie. Well a magpie was a cool companion to have! She didn’t know that Violet had one. The next name she heard caused the young Ravenclaw to look very complexed. Macca velli ? What kind of name was that? Sounded Italian and sounded like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. “I’m sorry… Macca whata velley? Can you say that again? What does the name mean?” she asked curiously. There MUST have been a name for it. She tilted her head to the left as she listened to Violet speak more about the adventures of her magpie. “Trouble? What sorts of trouble? He sounds like fun!

Oh? Her pet? She smiled and nodded. “I do have a pet. His name is Pascal. He’s a chameleon. He’s also thoroughly mischievous. He likes to hang out with me but he did sneak into the laundry room a few months back. Alfie and I spent HOURS looking for him..” she began to explain, unintentionally flailing her arms as she described the situation. “But he was at the top shelf in the laundry room…. And we’re short so we couldn’t see him.