View Single Post
Old 08-05-2021, 11:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Evaaa
<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post

In his experience, he didn't actually think Claudine could be anything but nice. But she always had been towards him, and prior to this term he had spared such little attention to anyone he never would have noticed had she not been to anyone else.

Her laugh actually made the Ravenclaw give a small smile, as he nodded in agreement when she continued to talk. "I agree. I've always liked animals, but I don't think I realized how much better their company was until this term." And he was still quite hopeful his parent's would let him get a cat when he went home for the summer. Helping to take care of Jinx and the dog and Lisa's lizard was great but... his own companion who could come to school with him next term would be really nice. The question of if he was an artist drew a small laugh from the boy, before he turned his paper around to show her his rather poor drawing. "I.. wouldn't say that. But there's an attempt. Ash reminded me I'll never be good at something if I don't practice it first." But there would be a lot of practice needed. "You like drawing?"

She reached down and scooped up one of the kneazles he had been attempting to draw earlier, one of the more regal looking of the lot he'd thought. The kneazle immediately looked very contented being in the Slytherin's arms. "Nice to meet you, President. Is he your kneazle?" He'd heard of people getting permission to keep their pets with the other creatures if they were outside of the normal allowed types.

Claudine was liking Evan even more now. He understood her words more than just in the general sense; he understood creatures. "Plus they'll always be there when you need them. Even if they're just laying beside you snoozing away." Yes, this sixth year was speaking from experience. "Have you got any pets? I'm always looking forward to knowing everyone's pets."

Claudine eyed the drawing, and without a bit of judgement about the amateur artwork, beamed. You see, she remembered how terrible she had been when she started out teaching herself how to draw. "Ash is quite right. I just say, she's improved a great deal over the last year. There was a hint of pride in Claudine's voice. "Anyway, I can always give you tips I you ever want. So to answer your question, yes, I like to draw. Really, really."

The Snakette playfully prodded President under the chin. The kneazle purred happily. "Unfortunately not. I bonded with him during a CoMC lesson a few terms ago. Would you like to hold him? He's friendly."

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺