Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2021, 02:58 PM   #39 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
His dark eyes followed the movements of the Pygmy Puff next to the year older Ravenclaw, seeing it puff itself up and squeaking loudly to get his attention. With his arms still clutching his book against his chest, the Hufflepuff waved his pinky and ring finger at the creature before turning his head to look at the girl.

"I think that using magic is far more fun than doing tasks with my hands" he said as he cocked his head slightly to the side. They were at a magical school to learn magic so he didn't understand why some people would do things the muggle way. It was slow and time-consuming. "You could have made ten bracelets in the time that we spoke" He watched as she continued to make them before he raised his eyebrows at her comment. Did she enjoy making them? "Ok, everyone has their preferences I guess" he shrugged. "Do you know Lisa Nam? I'm pretty sure she wants to start a business to sell stuff you two should combine forces" before looking down at the book in his arms. "Just a crime novel I was reading" he nodded to the Pygmy Puff. What is that?" and why was it so cute?
Why was this human boy not petting him? Not holding him and cuddling him? Everyone that saw him, loved him! Did this child not know this? Usually by now there were squeals of delight and gasps of how adorable he was, then he was being given all of the love and affection. All he was getting was a finger wave thing? What even was that?! Sir Frederik bounced to the edge of the bench closer to the boy, big eyes staring up at him. Pet me! You know that you want to!

"Mm, I'm not saying that you're wrong in some cases." Depending on what the task was, she would readily agree with him. Lots of things were much more fun with the use of magic. "I could have but I've always made them by hand. It's more personal this way." If the bracelet was created by hand it showed that not only thought was put into it but time and effort as well. A warm smile tugged at her lips at the mention of her fellow Ravenclaw. "I do. We're friends and in the same house." Huh? Lisa was starting a business? This was news to her. "She is? Do you know what she's selling?" Consider her interested.

"Is it any good?" Lia smiled. She was always looking for new books to read. Blue eyes swung towards her bestest fluffy companion in the entire world that was all her very own. "Sir Frederik Puffington is a Pygmy Puff." Dahlia reached over and gently scooped up the fluff ball, giving him a cuddle. "He's simply amazing." Anyone could see that he was.

You are Bread!