Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2021, 10:58 AM   #38 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Sir Frederik Puffington was about to take himself a nice long nap beside his human. There was some bouncing and wiggling and squirming around as he made his fluff ball self all snuggly cozy up against Lia's side where it was safe and warm. That was at least until he saw someone walking towards them, someone new, someone who would pay attention to him, yes? His attention was on this boy as he puffed himself up and squeaked to get his attention. Hi, hello there.. lookit me!

Lia on the other hand had didn't stop what she was doing at all, continuing to work the bracelet. "It would but that wouldn't make it as personal. Plus where's the fun in that?" She could make tons of bracelets in the time it took to make just one by hand if she used magic. That would be taking the easy way out though and each bracelet she made was different. Different colors, patterns, lengths and even the clasps or strings that held or tied them closed. "Plus I enjoy making them." It was calming.. mostly.

Finally glancing up from what she was doing, she noticed the book he was holding against his chest. "Whatcha reading?" It didn't look like a textbook or anything for a lesson.
His dark eyes followed the movements of the Pygmy Puff next to the year older Ravenclaw, seeing it puff itself up and squeaking loudly to get his attention. With his arms still clutching his book against his chest, the Hufflepuff waved his pinky and ring finger at the creature before turning his head to look at the girl.

"I think that using magic is far more fun than doing tasks with my hands" he said as he cocked his head slightly to the side. They were at a magical school to learn magic so he didn't understand why some people would do things the muggle way. It was slow and time-consuming. "You could have made ten bracelets in the time that we spoke" He watched as she continued to make them before he raised his eyebrows at her comment. Did she enjoy making them? "Ok, everyone has their preferences I guess" he shrugged. "Do you know Lisa Nam? I'm pretty sure she wants to start a business to sell stuff you two should combine forces" before looking down at the book in his arms. "Just a crime novel I was reading" he nodded to the Pygmy Puff. What is that?" and why was it so cute?