View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 04:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

SPOILER!!: Claudine!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Little did Claudine know how much Evan and Lisa looked up to her. Should she ever find out, she'd be rather surprised but equally happy. To be fair, she really liked the two Ravenclaws which would most likely why she was so friendly with them.

The sixth year just had to laugh. She loved it that Evan hadn't for any reason taken offense to her own joke. And she totally got where the boy was coming from. "In a way, creatures are a lot better than some humans. Maybe most humans." Claudine supposed it all depended on how one looked at or viewed fellow humans. Her interest perked up even more. "Oh! Are you an artist too?" Evan could be her artist buddy!

Oh, yes. She was here on a mission. At that moment, she felt something furry brush against her ankles. Looking down, Claudine saw it was President. She scooped him up. "I came here looking for this little fella. Evan, meet President. President, say hi to Evan." The kneazle looked Evan over before giving a lazy purr.

In his experience, he didn't actually think Claudine could be anything but nice. But she always had been towards him, and prior to this term he had spared such little attention to anyone he never would have noticed had she not been to anyone else.

Her laugh actually made the Ravenclaw give a small smile, as he nodded in agreement when she continued to talk. "I agree. I've always liked animals, but I don't think I realized how much better their company was until this term." And he was still quite hopeful his parent's would let him get a cat when he went home for the summer. Helping to take care of Jinx and the dog and Lisa's lizard was great but... his own companion who could come to school with him next term would be really nice. The question of if he was an artist drew a small laugh from the boy, before he turned his paper around to show her his rather poor drawing. "I.. wouldn't say that. But there's an attempt. Ash reminded me I'll never be good at something if I don't practice it first." But there would be a lot of practice needed. "You like drawing?"

She reached down and scooped up one of the kneazles he had been attempting to draw earlier, one of the more regal looking of the lot he'd thought. The kneazle immediately looked very contented being in the Slytherin's arms. "Nice to meet you, President. Is he your kneazle?" He'd heard of people getting permission to keep their pets with the other creatures if they were outside of the normal allowed types.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start