View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 10:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Evan <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post

The idea of being an animagi was also in his list of things to research more on for that purpose. Though he supposed trying a potion out first would be a better idea before putting in all the work. Although realistically, Evan liked studying and academic work. That was easy, that made sense to him. He much preferred things that made sense over complicated feelings and things that just... Didn't.

He supposed that was a very human trait though.

The older snakette was welcome company. She was probably the elder student he looked up to the most, even outside of his own house mates. She was smart. She was clear and insightful in class. And she was nice to his sister. Not that anyone wasn't, but that was still a trait that was important to him in people. "I'm a little too tall to fit in with the others." He replied back, recognizing the joke. "I don't know, they're much quieter than some people. Most of them are good listeners too if I need to talk through a problem." Sometimes just saying something out loud made the answer easier. "But I'm actually attempting to draw them. Though I don't think it's going well. What brings you out here?"

Little did Claudine know how much Evan and Lisa looked up to her. Should she ever find out, she'd be rather surprised but equally happy. To be fair, she really liked the two Ravenclaws which would most likely why she was so friendly with them.

The sixth year just had to laugh. She loved it that Evan hadn't for any reason taken offense to her own joke. And she totally got where the boy was coming from. "In a way, creatures are a lot better than some humans. Maybe most humans." Claudine supposed it all depended on how one looked at or viewed fellow humans. Her interest perked up even more. "Oh! Are you an artist too?" Evan could be her artist buddy!

Oh, yes. She was here on a mission. At that moment, she felt something furry brush against her ankles. Looking down, Claudine saw it was President. She scooped him up. "I came here looking for this little fella. Evan, meet President. President, say hi to Evan." The kneazle looked Evan over before giving a lazy purr.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺