Thread: Balcony
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 10:26 PM   #58 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Misa shook her head. "Not necessarily that. Just people you are friendly with and not really anything more. It's okay to have friends like that. It's good actually when you need to group up or need someone at a party to talk to." Convenience people.

She assumed sunshine friends just meant people who were always happy.

"I like a lot of things. Art. Music. Cooking." The list went on and on. But she guessed these were the most age appropriate options. She doubted that Lisa wanted to talk about cute boys.

"It's the way he brushes and dries it. Boys' hair works differently." It wasn't fair that their effortless was actually effortless. Not. Fair.

She nodded. "Yeah. We exchanged flowers on Friendship Day." February 15th. Because the 14th was for romantic love.
She nodded as she listened to Misa. Friends that are good to talk too…. But not friends…. Convenient friends perhaps? Or friends made out of convenience? She hadn’t known there had been that type of friend. She made notes mentally. “So not the special friend or squad level of friend but the more of a friend than an acquaintance friend?” she asked, clarifying the level of friendship.

I like those three things. I like listening to music. My brother makes playlists and they’re good…. I’m not good at art or cooking but I like seeing and tasting other people’s creations. My cousin loves to cook and he’s good at it so I’m happy whenever he cooks. I do like pranking people but not really pranking like someone walking underneath a doorway and being drenched in water. I prefer testing people’s smartness..” she tried to explain. Smartness wasn't the best word for it. What Lisa got her jollies from was tricking people into buying things not of value. Testing them to see how smart they truly were. Heh. It was entertaining. It wasn’t nice. And one day she’d love to talk about cute boys and rumors and gossip. At some point in time, she’d start trading in information as her currency.

She raised her eyebrows, perplexed at the thought that boy’s hair was styled different. But then she thought of her brother’s hair. One brother constantly had dyed his hair whereas the other one preferred his natural colour. Both her brothers styled their hair to a T. They paid a lot more attention to their hair than she or Maya did. Then again all her siblings cared more about their hair than she did about her own. “Does that make it super duper soft?” She’d have to ask Daniel, Alfie, Jasper, or Atlas to let her pet their hair. A theory to be tested surely. Or maybe Noah Mordaunt would let her pet his head. Or Heath.

Lisa GASPED suddenly. “FRIENDSHIP DAY! I missed Friendship Day? she cried out before biting her lip to stop it from wobbling. She was an awful friend!!! ;_; Waaaah! And then she gasped again. Had Alfie given her a flower on Valentine’s Day or Friendship day?!? Did that mean something?! She hadn’t thought of it but if there were TWO. DISTINCT. DAYS. THEEEEEN

hahdakbajfkavquhxak

Internal panic set in. “What does it mean if you get a flower before friendship day?