View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 07:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Kalen <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
Quidditch captain? Yep that sounded like his Anna. But why did Brody suddenly sound like he didn't like her. Had he known her in school? Maybe they hadn't gotten along. It was odd to think of someone not getting along with Anna, but then Anna had told him about her sworn enemy. Only he had thought she was talking an enemy on the pitch. Perhaps it was best to change the subject.

Brody would have been wrong about Kalen passing out at the sight of blood. He was studying to be a healer after all. Blood came with the territory. As did other bodily fluids - none of which really bothered him. But he was too busy being impressed by the fact that Brody, apparently had not been phased. Not even a little bit. "Well, I wish things like that rolled off my back as easily as they seem to yours. I bet your patronus is a duck."

"Your aunt?" he asked raising an eyebrow at him. Not his mom or dad or a grandparent or a girlfriend or boyfriend. He wasn't judging. After all, the only family he had in the country was his half-crazy grandfather. "Well, whatever she's doing, she did a good job. And tea has more health benefits. And more options. I can't believe you don't drink tea. I thought all Brits drank tea." His own mother was obsessed with it.

He was still hesitant about going anywhere in the Ministry without tossing a coin in the fountain, but he felt compelled now finish his business. Especially now that Brody had offered to walk with him. "You're not busy?" He turned starting towards the lifts.

Brody had been indifferent to Anna, actually. He'd just watched her perform on the pitch, as he did with all other players. She was one of them that he had no interest in outside of Quidditch. And he had even less interest now that she was Kalen's girlfriend. But why was Brody so annoyed about this? Didn't he still have a thing for Gabriel? Maybe. He did know that he was using Kalen as a distraction but the guy was making it so difficult with those good looks and charm. Thankfully Kalen had the sense to move away from the topic.

Brody laughed. A duck? He thought vaguely about his numerous failed attempts to cast a corporeal Patronus. "I'll be sure to let you know the moment I'm able to cast a proper Patronus. By the way, were you always this funny?" he questioned quietly and lifting an eyebrow at the same time. This funny Kalen... Brody liked.

"Aunt," the Coordinator confirmed. At this moment, he didn't feel like getting into the logistics of his family. Especially if it might mean that Kalen would wind up feeling sorry for him because his parents were long dead. Instead, he listened to Kalen's advice, a small smirk playing his lips. "I guess I'm not your typical Brit then." His smirk turned into a playful, bold smile. "Why don't you ensure that I follow a bit of that advice of yours, Kalen? Tea date sometime soon?" Brody was quite sure that Kalen was going to be taken aback and flustered at the invitation.

"There's nothing that important at the moment, don't worry." Brody was secretly quite pleased that Kalen didn't mind the company. He too headed for the lifts, his eyes never leaving the back of Kalen's head. Kalen had such great hair, did he know?

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote