Thread: Transportation: Level Six Reception Area
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 02:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default I am so sorry about this, my subscriptions are messed up ><
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

How could she not be all smiles after that. If he only knew what kind of parties she could throw in her day, just he waited until some BIG ones came around. She couldn't wait to show them how much she liked to celebrate. This was only the beginning, but a little at a time, she knew she couldn't throw all her personality at them at once. "I'm glad you appreciate it, but I just wanted yinz how much I appreciate all you do. That was exactly what this was all about.

She let the other two speak a moment while she went for the cake, just because she had gotten it for the employees didn't mean she couldn't eat it as well. "So while some of you are here, let me ask you, what are some things in this office that could happen that would make your days here better? Like a bring your pet to work day? Team lunches? Incentives for extra days off? Matching Thursdays, what do you think? I want to hear from all of you." Yes, what could she do to make this place more fun.

"Passages? What passages? I'd like to see these if there are." She hadn't went to Hogwarts, but figured every castle had a few secret passages in them.