View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 03:56 PM   #20 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSnapesGirl View Post
Afraid of heights? Awww. "Looking over the edge always makes it feel worse," she said, gently resting a hand on Lisa's shoulder. "So usually best to avoid it, unless you're trying to face your fear." Which would be very brave and admirable! Even though there were probably more fun ways to do that than standing on a bridge. Like flying. Ivy could even help!

"Oh?" That was curious though, not wanting to go home. Ivy furrowed her brow, concerned. "I'm alright, yeah. But why don't you want to go home?"
She bit her lip, looking up to Ivy, as the older girl talked. Looking over the edge always DID make things worse. “Yeah… I don’t think I’d be able to do the flying thing you do in the play. That’s brave.” Ivy seemed really brave and smart. Lisa was a fan and looked up to her and Misa greatly. “How do you do it?

That was a great question. Why. Why didn’t she want to go home? “It’s not like I don’t want to see family… I don’t want to leave Hogwarts over the summer and not see my new friends. It’s been really nice being here and figuring things out. We had a football game, a play, and lots of homework… there was also drama between Daniel and V squabbling but that’s them. They always squabble… it’ll be weird to be in a new routine and back home… I love my family but what if our friends move on? Will it be the same when we come back next year?