Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 10:24 AM   #56 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

SPOILER!!: The Library Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
There were moments when Dahlia's feelings sometimes got all tangled up inside her and she didn't know how to react. A part of her was upset about the probably ruined parchment but another part of her was curious about her face. Conflicting emotions. It made things so very difficult. Ink on her face had won over though.. the parchment would have to wait until later when she was all alone once again.

"Right now, I'm mostly interested in seeing what it looks like," Lia admitted honestly with a soft smile of her own. Her curiosity was winning over and who knew, if it looked good she might just leave it there for awhile. "Okay, thanks." That would be good to keep in mind in case she did need some help getting all the ink off of her face. She held her hand out for the mirror, unless Ingrid wanted to hold it for her instead. Either way was okay with her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
She staaaaared, mortified, when she didn’t know the end of Dahlia’s sentence. It was one of those social situations you never wanted to be in, when someone expects you to know a thing that you don’t. Remy simply shrugged. “I got nothing… sorry, twinny.”

Remy had never met Dahlia’s friend before, but she was very pretty, she thought. She was immediately impressed that she had drawn the patterns that were all over her twinny’s face. “You did them free hand? It looks really cool.” She grinned, glancing at V, waiting for her to agree with her.

She started to giggle when Dahlia was frantically searching for a mirror. Unfortunately Remy was rubbish at that sort of thing and didn’t carry such vanities.

Can you draw one on me?!” Maybe they could pitch the idea of lost boy tattoos to Headmaster Trent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
The look on Remy's face was priceless. Yet it made her feel bad for trying to put the younger girl on the spot as she just had. Honestly she thought the sentence she had left hanging was very simple and could be finished with nearly anything that came to her 'twinny's' mind. However it appeared she had been sadly mistaken. "That's alright, no worries." It wasn't a big deal. She was only having a bit of fun.

"Yup," Lia nodded her head quickly. "Completely free hand with only my quill and my face." Her own comment caused her to giggle softly. "Have you both met Ingrid before? She's a Ravenclaw like me but a third year."

Remy's giggles didn't faze her now. Knowing that at least one of her friends liked the patterns on her face was more than enough for her. She might even keep it there for a bit so more people can see. Though she still wanted to see it for herself!

How…had this happened? How? Like really, how? One moment, she was living on the wild side and doodling on Lia’s face because it seemed like a fun thing to do and the next, she was being asked to draw on other people’s faces because her doodles looked cool. It was beyond her. The situation seemed like some kind of weird karma thing where somehow, she was being punished for the first doodle but it wasn’t actually a punishment. “Sure. Take the mirror” Ingrid replied, slightly bemused as she handed the mirror off to Lia and turned towards one of the first years with slightly raised eyebrows.

“You…want me to draw one of my designs on your face too?” Surely not? Surely, she meant somewhere else. Like on her wrist or arm? Then again, a drawing on the face was such a bigger talking point. Way more interesting. Flashing a smile at both of the girls, she nodded at both of the girls and smiled a little as Lia introduced her. “That’s me!” she replied, laughing a little now. Socially interacting with people who she didn’t know really did make her feel weird and awkward, especially when she was introduced by someone. It felt strange. But still, new friends were always welcome.