View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 12:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
Felixir

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurelio Kaiser
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

"That's generally up for debate, I think. Both have pros and cons; stone is traditional, and considered better for runes, but it's easier. Metal is durable, arguably resistant to interference, and harder to get right." The way they said it, the difficulty was clearly part of the appeal. Not to have a contradictory nature or anything, but Nem enjoyed making things more difficult for themselves just as much as they liked finding the easiest possible route. "I'll let you know what I think once I've seen for myself."

Because, naturally, there was not a doubt in Nem's mind that they could do it. Not to mention, keeping Limpet informed and included would only be beneficial.

Speaking of.

"I really do," they said simply. "Technically it's listed as a fourth year spell, but only because someone decided that. All we need to do is push through this block of yours, and you'll be able to learn any spell. With the right teacher, at least." Even pushing through it one spell at a time would work, and was sort of the method so far, but it was much easier (and much more difficult) to deal with the entire obstacle at once. "Let's do Summoning Charms," Nem added decisively, turned back to the shelves, and took down a box that had not been there a moment ago, and was full of small feathers that might have otherwise constituted the guts of a pillow. "It's a useful one to know."

You are Chocolate!