View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 06:35 PM   #52 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Oh well that was a dumb thing to ask, Apollo. He shook his head. "I don't think they were very into space at all, actually," He frowned, now wondering where they DID get his name from. He never actually asked them. "Guess they just wanted a unique and awesome name for a unique and awesome kid," He grinned sheepishly, having mimicked her own answer about her name.

"I mean, considering we're basically all in therapy this year with that bread healer lady, it'd be impossible for you to not have heard something." Made him wonder though, would she have been in the room? Was it inappropriate to ask about blood status nowadays? He didn't really care, but there were some pureblood elitists that did, apparently.

He frowned when she sat up straighter. OH, she wanted him to cast it now?? Well, dummy, of course, why else would she have asked you if you knew how to cast the hot air charm? Suddenly he was feeling anxious and he wasn't sure if it had to do with the fact that they were in a treehouse that could catch flame if he mis-cast or just the pressure. Did he have to cast now? She hadn't specifically asked him to cast right now, so maybe just uh .... not, for right now.

"I'm okay at flying. Weirdly my parents didn't want me to try flying until i officially got to hogwarts, which sucked cause like my grandparents played at the Hufflepuff team and like, my mum's whole family did. Some of them even went pro. But my parents weren't really that into flying, so guess that's why they wanted to wait for me to fly until I got to Hogwarts." He shrugged, "That sounds fun. Ollie goes to Hogwarts? Or is she from ... home? How old is your sister?"
Remy laughed a little, proving her point that you didn’t have to have a reason to be named something other than just being awesome. She held up her hand to initiate a high five. “There you have it. We’re just cool.” And superior with these names. He had described himself as unique and Remy was very interested to find out why.

She shuddered when he mentioned Healer Poppy and her bread. Personally, she had no evidence about it being a bad situation, she only took Ash’s word for it. “True. A lot of my best friends were here last year and,” she bit her lip, “… I feel like I don’t know what to say to them about it.” She understood that nothing SHE did would help, but she wished there was.

Her brow lifted a little, and she slouched back into her cushion. Perhaps Apollo didn’t know the hot air charm, otherwise he’d have done it by now. If SHE knew the hot air charm, she’d be performing it all the time. She loved showing off her magical skill, and she was pretty decent at it for the most part. This has decided that she’d be teaching herself later. “Hmpth.” Couldn't help but get that in there.

Woah. Apollo sounded like he had a real Quidditchy family, apart from his parents. Which was super duper cool. “I started flying at school, too.” Remy nodded. She didn’t mind too much, since flying was cool but it still scared her a little. “What team did your family play on?!” The ones that went professional, she referred to.

GASP. He didn’t know Ollie? “She comes to Hogwarts, she’s in Slytherin.” This was all vital information, obviously. Oooh, questions about Ahnya. “My sister is 19… she’s training to be a healer right now.” She added proudly. “Do you have any brothers or sisters?”

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing