Thread: Atrium: Gift Shop & Merchandise
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 12:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Ethan! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Welp. So this was definitely not the reunion that Ethan had expected. Of course it had been a couple years since they graduated and Ethan had been busy focusing on himself that he hadn't really bothered to keep touch with most people. But at least he hadn't changed so much in that he was still recognizable.

"For sure, mate. What's it been ... like two years?" He patted his shoulder. "Wow. So do you get to do much international travel? Or is that not part of the job?" He nodded, "Yeah, just started last month. Transportation. Broom research and development. How you been? What's new with you?"

Brody never minded where he winded up meeting old friends. Or well, anyone for that reason. Awkward situations amused him for the most parts. In any case, this situation wasn’t an awkward one and Brody found himself being thrilled to see Ethan. How long had it been since they last saw each other?

Two years? Just two years?

“Is it just me or does it seem longer than that?” Brody had gotten so caught up on making a career for himself that he’d practically lost touch with the handful of friends that he had made from Hogwarts. He shook his head. “Not much at present. For now it’s me mainly drowning in files and paperwork.” And university work. The young man perked up. “That’s interesting.” He grinned a bit, remembering the Quidditch game they had had along with a few others a few summers ago. “I think that’s going to be the right fit for you.” Brody shifted from one foot to the other as the conversation turned on him as the topic. “Not bad,” he replied casually. “I’ve been mainly working on myself… you know, university, language lessons…hey, how’s it going with Nora? You guys still a thing?”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote