Thread: Atrium: Gift Shop & Merchandise
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 09:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Those tee shirts and jumpers looked mighty fine, Brody thought to himself. He had come to a pause to admire the colours and the Ministry’s logo fashioned so neatly on each. It wouldn’t hurt to get one of each, for himself, of course. The young man chose a brick red coloured shirt and a black jumper. Satisfied with his choices, Brody was about to move on to the pens but the sound of his name and the somewhat familiar voice had his attention being sidetracked.

So THAT’S why that voice was familiar! “Ethan! Hi. Long time no see.” Surely his old friend hadn’t been around at the Ministry for a long time and Brody had missed noticing his presence? “Yes, I do. Department of International Magical Cooperation.” An eyebrow arched. “Hadn’t known that you worked here too.” Or so he was assuming.
Welp. So this was definitely not the reunion that Ethan had expected. Of course it had been a couple years since they graduated and Ethan had been busy focusing on himself that he hadn't really bothered to keep touch with most people. But at least he hadn't changed so much in that he was still recognizable.

"For sure, mate. What's it been ... like two years?" He patted his shoulder. "Wow. So do you get to do much international travel? Or is that not part of the job?" He nodded, "Yeah, just started last month. Transportation. Broom research and development. How you been? What's new with you?"

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote