Thread: Transportation: Level Six Reception Area
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2021, 04:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

He wasn't a big cake fan, but he knew someone - well, lived with someone - who would love it, which meant he would most definitely be taking his cake home for Nora. Ethan did do coffee though, because being a full-time employee while still finishing his university degree, meant he was definitely running on coffee most days. And it seemed from the energy that Ms Howard was giving off, she ran on coffee too. "Oh, okay. Just Anna. Right, well, thank you! You definitely know how to throw a party," he mused, pouring himself a cup, as other employees began filing in.

"Hi there, I'm Ethan, just started in broom development." He greeted of Tatiana, who was followed shortly by Kingston, who was familiar to him only that he was also new just like himself. "What area of transportation do you two work in?"

Oh Anna was giving them something else??! Okay, why had he hesitated about applying to the ministry? If this was what it was going to be like with FREE swag constantly. He peeked in his gift bag and discovered a gift card for madam malkins in there. "New robes, here I come," he mused delightfully. "Thank you, this is very kind of you! So uh... has the ministry got any secret passageways the way Hogwarts did?" You know, just curious.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote