View Single Post
Old 07-21-2021, 04:08 PM   #51 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
What? What a random question. “No?” She didn’t think they’d ever been to France, actually. Her dad may have been for work. “They obviously just wanted their kid to have a totally awesome name.” Remy half smirked. “Do your parents like rockets or something?” Hehehe, she was just joking with the fellow Gryffindor. Apollo… Apollo 13… geddit?

GULP.

Yeah… I, ummm, have heard all about it.” Although she didn’t feel she had heard even a scratch of the surface. “I suppose I can’t complain about my first year…” Duh, Remy, why were you such an idiot?!?

Yay!!” Remy sat up a little straighter and faced Apollo, ready to be dry again. Once again, she was far too trusting.

Exactly!! Apollo hit the nail on the head. “Yesss… being the baby is the worst.” Especially when her birthday was so late in the term. Can you believe she was still boring ELEVEN, when all her friends were twelve and thirteen now? ;___;

Ehhh… I can fly.” She wasn’t good at it but she certainly wasn’t awesome at it. “Don’t think I’ll take it up as a hobby, though. Are you good at flying?” Remy was noticing all of the questions from him so remembered to bounce them back to him. “WELL… my best friend, Ollie, is coming to stay with me for a week… we’re gonna have slumber parties, go camping, go shopping… it’s gonna be awesome…” there - word vomit finished. Did she have time to ask him about his summer plans??

Nope. “Also my sister is home for summer so I’m looking forward to hanging out with her.” Aaaaand, breathe…
Oh well that was a dumb thing to ask, Apollo. He shook his head. "I don't think they were very into space at all, actually," He frowned, now wondering where they DID get his name from. He never actually asked them. "Guess they just wanted a unique and awesome name for a unique and awesome kid," He grinned sheepishly, having mimicked her own answer about her name.

"I mean, considering we're basically all in therapy this year with that bread healer lady, it'd be impossible for you to not have heard something." Made him wonder though, would she have been in the room? Was it inappropriate to ask about blood status nowadays? He didn't really care, but there were some pureblood elitists that did, apparently.

He frowned when she sat up straighter. OH, she wanted him to cast it now?? Well, dummy, of course, why else would she have asked you if you knew how to cast the hot air charm? Suddenly he was feeling anxious and he wasn't sure if it had to do with the fact that they were in a treehouse that could catch flame if he mis-cast or just the pressure. Did he have to cast now? She hadn't specifically asked him to cast right now, so maybe just uh .... not, for right now.

"I'm okay at flying. Weirdly my parents didn't want me to try flying until i officially got to hogwarts, which sucked cause like my grandparents played at the Hufflepuff team and like, my mum's whole family did. Some of them even went pro. But my parents weren't really that into flying, so guess that's why they wanted to wait for me to fly until I got to Hogwarts." He shrugged, "That sounds fun. Ollie goes to Hogwarts? Or is she from ... home? How old is your sister?"

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.