View Single Post
Old 07-21-2021, 03:33 PM   #52 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Apollo hadn't really been sure how he felt about herbology yet. Although Professor Flamsteed seemed cool, so that part was okay, but the subject itself? He was indifferent over. Just like he was indifferent about the first question talking about difficult plants? Was it weird if he kind of wanted the dangerous plants? It definitely made working with plants more interesting then say .... watering flowers.

So they were ... poking the pot? Weird? Wouldn't that be dangerous for the plant inside? What if they poked too hard and the pot shattered and dirt was everywhere? This was definitely confusing and the second year glanced around to see what his classmates were doing first.

Stunning the plant. Uh. Definitely weird. And confusing. He tilted his head as he surveyed his own plant before him, gently prodding it with his wand. Cause if it bit, he wasn't sure he wanted it to bite his finger. "Stupefy." He cast. So now time to de-fang? How did one do that exactly? Was there a spell?

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.