View Single Post
Old 07-19-2021, 04:11 AM   #48 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Heath smiled a little as the plant wiggled and showed its teeth. Aww, look at those little teefs!* It seemed almost a shame to remove them. “Yes, what lovely teeth you have!” he whispered. He was unfazed as the plant nipped one of the fingers on his left hand. It didn't hurt or break through his glove. He giggled softly. The nip reminded him a bit of Rey (his cat, not the Star Wars character), though she usually preferred biting noses and ears to fingers.

Then he realized this plant reminded him of another Star Wars-related creature, someone else small and adorable who was known to bite fingers on occasion. He overheard Professor Flamsteed tell Dahlia that she could name the plant. Could he name it too? He had the perfect name! As far as he was concerned, the plant would henceforth be known as Grogu.

He saw the baby plant - Grogu open wide, but he reacted too late and felt the bite on his hand. Okay, that one did pinch a bit! Those teeth didn't break through his groove, did they? "Hey! I'm not a snack," he scolded gently. Well, at least maybe biting his hand would keep Grogu calm while he stunned and defanged him… he hoped! Not that he particularly wanted to do either, but he wasn't one to go against a professor's directions. Speaking of which, how did he remove the fangs? The only thing he could think of was to try to vanish them, which would be hard to do if he was being bitten. He overheard Claudine ask about defanging and looked to Professor Flamsteed, awaiting the answer. While he waited for instructions on the defanging process, he supposed he could still go ahead and stun Grogu.

"Such a cute little plant," he said. "Yes, you are!" As he kept whispering calming words, he gripped his wand in his free hand, trying to conceal it in his sleeve so as not to scare little Grogu. He decided to try the spell nonverbally, lest the incantation somehow tip off or startle the plant. Stupefy, he thought, aiming his wand. As he cast, he envisioned Grogu going unconscious with every ounce of concentration he had. Did it work?

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...

Last edited by MadMadamMalfoy; 07-19-2021 at 04:12 AM. Reason: typo