Thread: Balcony
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2021, 05:38 PM   #55 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

SPOILER!!: is there a better combo than ravenclaws and the colour purple?
Quote:
Originally Posted by aRogueOne View Post
Ingrid just looked over at him apprehensively as he jumped. Like, did he have to stand so close to the edge like that? It was just an accident waiting to happen. “Good. Good,” she replied, a forced smile on her lips as she stared down at him.

“Sit. And. Watch. The. View?” her words coming out slowly so that she had time to process the offer. Taking a step back she half smiled half grimaced and shook her head a little. Anything else and she may have joined him but this…no thank you buddy. “Umm…” Staring at the edge and the drop, her hands moved to her long, dark hair which hung down past her shoulders. “Heights. I don’t like them much,” her voice quiet now as if she were admitting an embarrassing secret. Well, she was but she felt like bailing out on Sammy now would have been rude and she wasn’t that type of person, even if she had only just met him here by accident.

“I’m pretty good right here,” she continued, slowly sitting down away from the edge. “What are you doing up here anyway?”

If he was being honest, Sammy didn't understand anything about ~this~. Why was she pausing so much? Was there something wrong? Something he was missing? Whatever it was, he couldn't help but hope she wasn't here to threaten him for kissing her roommate.

But then she said no and so, there were other things to worry about. Like heights. The realisation was sinking in, making him say very softly, "Ohhhh." This was really personal, wasn't it? He silently hoped she wasn't expecting him to say one of his fears because......

....... well.

Instead, the third year looked down at the grounds, and then back up again. "Maybe just focus on the mountains, instead. Or something that's eye-level, you know? Might be easier for you." It was at this point that he crossed his legs and scooted backwards as best as he can - which was still very awkwardly done. "Oh, I don't know." He came to a stop when he was sitting right next to her. "I was bored so I found this little spot. Thought the view was nice enough to make me forget about that Defence homework we have." Cue a cheeky, dimpled smile for being so funny.