View Single Post
Old 07-16-2021, 11:33 PM   #35 (permalink)
MadAlice

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tapio DeVries
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
"Ms. Blackthorne, I would be lying if I said I haven't considered such possibilities myself." There was more to Healer Poppy that met the eye. ...

Finneas was getting that feeling too. Ultimately, Finneas looked back at Ms. Blackthorne with a firm nod and made way to stand up on his wobbly feet. "Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention." Many of the students didn't trust their professors any more, Finneas was quite aware. "I, er, I believe you raise some valid concerns and... er. Perhaps a trip to the kitchen is due? To, er, investigate this bread making business?" There was really only one way to get to the bottom of this. "If we head there now, we er, we can get ahead of the dinner rush."
Violet was relieved that one of the professors was taking this seriously--she had been prepared to be brushed off again, like the times before. She wouldn't have bothered this time, only she'd seen first hand what a disaster things could become if you just ignored them.

Eager to jump up and join Schmoe on his trip to the kitchens, Violet almost tipped out of the beanbag chair onto the floor, but fortunately all that practice falling in Flying Class came in handy for once and she was able to catch herself in time.

"Yes, thanks, Professor, I'd like to go check it out," she said hurriedly to cover her awkward exit from the chair. She didn't mention that she'd already been snooping around down there before this, but with little result. Maybe bringing a professor with her would help. "You know, Healer Poppy won't say what's in that bread if you ask her. I really think if would be best if someone checked up on it." Violet couldn't wait to get back down to the kitchens and see what they could find out.

OOC: Okay, heading down to the Kitchen thread now.