View Single Post
Old 07-15-2021, 07:20 PM   #50 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Huh. Interesting. He would have thought it was normal for people to want to know what their name meant, especially when it was unique. "French. Your parents like France or something?" Or just French names.

He nodded. "Yes. Second year. Although the way my first year went, sometimes I wish I could have had a do-over." He hated the fact that he had a dark wizard for the gryffindor head of house, for instance. It was almost like not even having any house head. "Yea. I can do it." He was just lazy and didn't want to have to do it twice.

"Second year is okay. But third year will be even better cause we can go to Hogsmeade! But like, second year is cool. We're not the babies. And we can have our own brooms." He paused. "You fly?" He looked over at her. "yea? Why is summer going to be fun?"
What? What a random question. “No?” She didn’t think they’d ever been to France, actually. Her dad may have been for work. “They obviously just wanted their kid to have a totally awesome name.” Remy half smirked. “Do your parents like rockets or something?” Hehehe, she was just joking with the fellow Gryffindor. Apollo… Apollo 13… geddit?

GULP.

Yeah… I, ummm, have heard all about it.” Although she didn’t feel she had heard even a scratch of the surface. “I suppose I can’t complain about my first year…” Duh, Remy, why were you such an idiot?!?

Yay!!” Remy sat up a little straighter and faced Apollo, ready to be dry again. Once again, she was far too trusting.

Exactly!! Apollo hit the nail on the head. “Yesss… being the baby is the worst.” Especially when her birthday was so late in the term. Can you believe she was still boring ELEVEN, when all her friends were twelve and thirteen now? ;___;

Ehhh… I can fly.” She wasn’t good at it but she certainly wasn’t awesome at it. “Don’t think I’ll take it up as a hobby, though. Are you good at flying?” Remy was noticing all of the questions from him so remembered to bounce them back to him. “WELL… my best friend, Ollie, is coming to stay with me for a week… we’re gonna have slumber parties, go camping, go shopping… it’s gonna be awesome…” there - word vomit finished. Did she have time to ask him about his summer plans??

Nope. “Also my sister is home for summer so I’m looking forward to hanging out with her.” Aaaaand, breathe…

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing