View Single Post
Old 07-14-2021, 08:28 PM   #49 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
Remy felt herself get a little shy when Apollo pulled up a cushion beside her, even more so when he complimented her name. She had grown up hating her name, because it was often used as a boys name too, however it was growing on her. It DID have many nickname options, actually. Remylemy, Remyroo, Remdawg (her personal favourite). “Thanks, umm, I dunno what it means.” Truth. “It’s French, though, but I am not French.” Obviously.

Nice to meet you, Apollo.” Remy continued to sigh at her wet clothes as they were starting to get uncomfortable. “You’re a second year, aren’t you?” She knew he was. “Can’t you do the hot air charm???” Atlas would be able to help her, she was sure of it, so she had every faith that Apollo could help with this.

Of course. Although I can’t wait to be a second year.” Remy grinned. There was something mature about being second year and above. First years often got painted with that same annoying brush. “And summer is going to be really fun.” With visits from her bestie, eep.
Huh. Interesting. He would have thought it was normal for people to want to know what their name meant, especially when it was unique. "French. Your parents like France or something?" Or just French names.

He nodded. "Yes. Second year. Although the way my first year went, sometimes I wish I could have had a do-over." He hated the fact that he had a dark wizard for the gryffindor head of house, for instance. It was almost like not even having any house head. "Yea. I can do it." He was just lazy and didn't want to have to do it twice.

"Second year is okay. But third year will be even better cause we can go to Hogsmeade! But like, second year is cool. We're not the babies. And we can have our own brooms." He paused. "You fly?" He looked over at her. "yea? Why is summer going to be fun?"

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.